Tuesday 23 January 2024

Hungry Like the Wolf - Song by Duran Duran


Darken the city, night is a wireSteam in the subway, earth is afire Woman, you want me, give me a signAnd catch my breathing even closer behind 
In touch with the groundI'm on the hunt, I'm after youSmell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowdAnd I'm hungry like the wolfStraddle the line in discord and rhymeI'm on the hunt, I'm after youMouth is alive, with juices like wineAnd I'm hungry like the wolf
Stalked in the forest, too close to hideI'll be upon you by the moonlight side High blood drumming on your skin, it's so tightYou feel my heat, I'm just a moment behind 
In touch with the groundI'm on the hunt I'm after youA scent and a sound, I'm lost and I'm foundAnd I'm hungry like the wolfStrut on a line, it's discord and rhymeI howl and I whine, I'm after youMouth is alive, all running insideAnd I'm hungry like the wolf
Hungry like the wolf
Burning the ground, I break from the crowdI'm on the hunt, I'm after you