Monday 15 January 2024

Blue Monday - Song by New Order

 


How does it feelTo treat me like you do?When you've laid your hands upon meAnd told me who you are
I thought I was mistakenI thought I heard your wordsTell me how do I feelTell me now, how do I feel
Those who came before meLived through their vocationsFrom the past until completionThey'll turn away no more
I still find it so hardTo say what I need to sayBut I'm quite sure that you'll tell meJust how I should feel today
I see a ship in the harborI can and shall obeyBut if it wasn't for your misfortuneI'd be a heavenly person today
And I thought I was mistakenAnd I thought I heard you speakTell me, how do I feelTell me now, how should I feelNow I stand here waiting
I thought I told you to leave meWhile I walk down to the beachTell me how does it feelWhen your heart grows cold, grows cold...