Sunday 30 April 2023

New Age Song by Lou Reed

 

Can I have your autographHe said to the fat blonde actressYou know I've seen every movie you've been inFrom Paths of Pain to Jewels of GloryAnd when you kissed Robert MitchumGee but I thought you'd never catch him
Over the hill right nowAnd you're looking for loveYou're over the hill right nowAnd you're looking for loveI'll come running to youhoney when you want meI'll come running to yoyhoney when you want me
Can I have your autographHe said to the fat blonde actressYou know I know everything you've doneAnyway I hate divorcesTo the left is a marble showerIt was fun even for an hour
Your're over the hill right nowAnd you're looking for loveYou're over the hill right nowAnd you're looking for loveI'll come running to youhoney when you want meI'll come running to youhoney when you want me
Something's got a hold on meAnd I don't know what
Something's got a hold on meAnd I don't know what
It's the beginning of a new ageIt's the beginning of a new age
It's a new age