Monday 26 January 2009

Jesus walks

Jesus is looking down on Earth from Heaven and sees a beach with sewage being pumped out.

"What's that then?" he asks John.
"That's sewage, Master. Humans pump it out into the ocean."
"I'm not having that," says Jesus, "come on, we're going down to sort this out."

So they beam down to earth and are soon standing at the edge of a vast sewage lake.

Jesus starts walking out across the surface of the lake. John, reluctantly steps in and follows him. Jesus continues to walk across the surface while John wades in. Soon the sewage is up to John's knees, then his ankles, then his waist, then his chest. Finally when the sewage reaches his chin he decides he has to speak.

"Master?"
"Yes John?"
"I know I said I'd follow you wherever you may go, but I'm up to my neck in raw sewage..."
Jesus turns to him and says
"Well my don't you walk along the pipe like I am you daft cunt?"