Tuesday 24 October 2023

Cardi Taki

 



Bardi (Cardi)
I have say he wanna touch it, and tease it, and squeeze it
While my piggyback is hungry, my nigga, you need to feed it

If the text ain't freaky, I don't wanna read it
And just so let's know this punani is undefeated, 


I have said I really want to see me more
I said we should have a date, where? At the Lamborghini store


I'm kinda scary, hard to read, I'm like a ouija board
But I'ma boss, bitch, who you gonna leave me for?


You have no class, you bitches froze still
I'll be talkin 'cash while I'm poppin' my gold grill 


I'ma hoe, rich bitch and work like I'm broke still (Cardi)
But they love me so fake, but they hate me so real 


The booty sticks out of my suit
I did not wear panties so he doesn't have to work for it


It's just that I know what you think you don't know
He says he doesn't want to but he wants to eat this package