Friday 15 September 2023

Darkness - Song by The Human League

 

Where my dreams are all too clearDarkness, darknessFilled with all the sounds of fearI hear voices (don't turn out the light)Calling farawayI see shadows (don't turn out the light)Moving, changing shapeAnd the clock stopsAs darkness closes inI hesitate but it's too lateI scream and scream againI hear colours black and redI see sounds that fill my headI'll never read those books againIn darknessWhere my dreams are all too clearDarkness, darknessFilled with all the sounds of fearI hear voices (don't turn out the light)Calling farawayI see shadows (don't turn out the light)Moving, changing shapeDon't turn out the light (don't turn out the light)Or I'll go over the edgeDon't turn out the light (don't turn out the light)Or I'll go over the edgeIn darknessWhere my dreams are all too clearDarkness, darknessFilled with all the sounds of fearI hear voices (don't turn out the light)Calling farawayI see shadows (don't turn out the light)Moving, changing shapeI hear voices (don't turn out the light)Calling farawayI see shadows (don't turn out the light)Moving, changing shape