Monday 11 September 2023

Electric Chair - Song by Prince

 

I saw your friend firstThat's who I danced withAll the time I was watchin' you
The music rocked usOur eyes locked-thusMakin' us see a trippy picture shoo

You whispered somethingIt took my mind out like aG flat major with an e in the bassYour face looked so goodI wanted to touch your mouthMy brain is jackin' all over the place

Let's take a drive, loveSo we can make up our minds, loveTo commit the crimes of passionThat sets us freeMe lovin' you, you lovin' me (me lovin' you, you lovin' me)

Oh, if a man is considered guiltyFor what goes on in his mindThen give me the electric chairFor all my future crimes, oh
guilty(For what goes on in his mind)(Then give me the electric chair) electric chair(For all my future crimes, oh)
You know I'm guilty, yeah, (for all my future crimes)Guilty, (for all my future crimes)And if ya don't really love me(Then give me the electric chair) oh
Electric chair