Saturday 22 January 2011

Sapphire CFNM

As an anthropologist group we are always interested in what's new in sex - many of our readers will know we've been charting sexual psychology and sexual evolution since its inception.

Sapphire has recently been experimenting with, and writing about, the practice of CFNM, an interesting sub-culture:












"CFNM stands for Clothed Females Naked Men.
Its the new thing my friends and I are into.

Everyone knows I am a real naked chick. I like to be naked all the time.
I am naked at home, as soon as I get in my clothes come off. I don't get dressed if I have visitors.
I sunbathe naked, I swim naked, I go to nude beaches, I go to naturist sessions at the local pool.
I love to be surrounded by other naked people, especially girls.

When I am dancing and stripping I will be one naked chick in a room full of clothed men (and some girls). This is very empowering, as any girl who has done it will tell you.

So now we come to CFNM.

Most male strippers are gay. They are into each other and know what turns them on in another man and how to be sexy and put on a show. They have no investment in what the women think.

One of the things commando units like the SAS do is CFNM as humiliation. They make the soldier stand naked in front of clothed women who laugh at his penis.

Now it comes to straight men CFNM.
Any girl who has been on a hen night and had a stripper there will know how we like to laugh and enjoy the show. It is totally different from how we would go with the guys to enjoy a girl stripping, or how guys watch a girl strip, or gay guys watch men strip.
(or if you ever take a straight man to watch a gay male stripper - now that can be funny)

Most girls like to enjoy humiliating the man at CFNM.
But if you have a real man, one who is physically powerful, well endowed, and supremely confident, he will find the experience empowering - and so can the clothed females.

If you take this past the visual to the tactile, the man will become hard and the clothed women can enjoy playing with him and wanking him off, right to the climax.

I have always liked seeing a non stop stream of cum shooting out of a nice big willy.

And it is a great ending to a great show when you and your friends have put "all hands to the pump" and shared the experience, and have his semen all over your hands, wrists and forearms.

The bigger the cock, the more hands on it.
We booked a guy who could literally take four of our hands on him while he lay there and enjoyed it.

I never thought I'd find anything new to do sexually.

But CFNM looks like it's going to be my new thing for 2011.

I'll keep you posted.

xoxo"


Read all about CFNM, Sex and more at:
Sapphire's Sapphic Traffic